Saturday, June 16, 2007

McArthurs of North Carolina and connected lines

Hello there,
I was born and raised here in Fayetteville,Cumberland Co,NC as were many of my ancestors
Perhaps the best way to start would be to list the names of my ancestors and those connected
to them. I firmly believe in researching collateral lines because they may possess the info I
need to complete my own lines and I may have what they need to complete theirs.If we don't
help each other then none of us will accomplish what we have set out to do--besides, it's great
fun to discover new family you never knew you had :)

Researching mainly in Cumberland and Bladen Co,NC for:

McArthur,Shaw,Hall,Burney,Blake,Cain,Cameron(Moore Co,NC),

Daniell(Scot to SC/NC),Daniel(Eng to VA/NC),Grimes,

Harris,McDonald,McGill,McLean,Mears/Meares,Mintz,Monroe,

Murphy,Ray,Shipman,Sims,Taylor,Willis,Williford,etc,etc


Also in Granville,Wake,Orange Counties for:

Allen(VA/NC)/Allin(Eng to VA),De Arden(Eng)/Arden(VA),

Harris,Hicks,Lanier,Jones,Moize,Walker,Webb and more.

Hope to hear from anyone regarding genealogical research in NC/SC/VA

Happy Hunting!!
Debi

No comments:

John Lee McArthur and Sadie Bell Harris

John Lee McArthur and Sadie Bell Harris
my grandparents

and this is me !

and this is me !